- Sign USPCN’s Petition to #StopAD: sign your name to take a stand against the Israeli policy of administrative detention!
- Sign DCI-Palestine’s petition against Israeli military courts for Children
- Call US Attorney Barbara McQuade and demand she #DropTheChargesNow against Rasmea Odeh
- Share this with your friends, tweet us @USPCN, and like us on Facebook.
News & Analysis:
- UPDATE: Bilal Kayed released after 15 years in Israeli Jail– Al Jazeera
- Palestinian prisoners on 80th day of hunger strike have appeal rejected by Supreme Court – Samidoun
- Israel renews Administrative Detention of Hassan Safadi, media coordinator for Addameer – Addameer
- Israeli Fores dain 13 in West Bank raids – Maan News
- USPCN joins call or protection of human rights defenders working on issues related to Palestine – USPCN